What will you do:
- Perform day to day service desk duties for our global customers, these include resolving and managing incidents, service requests, problem and changes.
- Monitor the ITSM ticketing tool and manage each ticket throughout their entire lifecycle
- Provide day to day customer liaison in a correct and timely manner
- Ensuing all requests are accurately raised, progressed and cleared within SLA, escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate
- Help to develop and maintain all operational, service desk and fulfilment documentation as detailed by the Service Lead.
- Maintain and develop own knowledge and skills to assist with first time resolution
- Progress outstanding activities (i.e. projects, documentation, training etc.) during quieter periods
- Continuously improve processes to provide a better service and customer experience
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 6 Months Service Desk Experience
- A willingness to work flexible hours- Shift work 24/7, with 12 hr shifts.
- Strong level of English language (both written and spoken)
- Strong motivation to work in a Service Desk role
- High customer attention and/or customer service experience
- High level of professionalism while dealing with challenging work situations
- Self-motivated and self-starter, able to carry out pro-active tasks during less busy periods
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Basic understanding of ITIL, service delivery and change management processes.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
- A keen interest in IT and using computers
It would be good to have:
- IT related qualification
- Previous experience working in a customer service related role
- A basic understanding of Computer Operating systems and the use of the command line
- Exposure to Cloud based technologies
- ITIL Foundation Course
What will LayerV offer you?
- A chance to work in the rapidly growing business of Cloud Computing
- An experience of many different clients, projects and technologies, offering a varied career where you can expand your IT knowledge
- A perfect opportunity to a choose career path that will enable you to join fast growing team and to contribute to improvement of the future processes
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Work within an international team which concentrates on innovative cloud based solutions
- Exciting, young and dynamic team
- Pizza Fridays, Table Football and much more